IMPORTANT SERVICE UPDATE
- Lobby closed, drive thru will remain open
- We are temporarily changing our business access beginning Friday, March 20, 2020.
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, at drive-thru windows.
- Our drive-thru windows will be ready and able to provide full services; i.e., withdrawals, deposits, transfers, etc. I want to assure you that we will take the necessary steps to ensure that all canisters and drawers will be disinfected regularly.
- Our Lobby will be closed to the general public with the exception of members who absolutely need to meet with one of our staff members. This will be handled by appointment and we will be here to serve you.
- Access your accounts: Mobile Banking, Remote Deposit, Online Banking, Bill Pay, and DocuSign availability are all viable options that provide many of the services you may need.
- We will have staff here during business hours to provide you with telephone support as you need them.
- Order an ATM or Debit Card today to ensure you have access to your accounts.
- If you are experiencing financial hardship, please give us a call.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to make an appointment to come in please call or email us:
What to do if you’re not feeling well or have questions:
- Coronavirus hotline health-related questions: 855-600-3453
- Coronavirus hotline for family support and non-health-related questions: 833-551-0518
- New Mexico Coronavirus Central Information Website
- Coronavirus Impacts on ABQ Services
- New Mexico Department of Health
- Center for Disease Control
- How to file for unemployment
As we continue to closely track developments regarding COVID-19, our future decisions will be made with our employees and members as our top priority. We will continue to provide information about the steps we are taking. We hope for the health and safety of all.
We are encouraging our members to follow best practices outlined by the CDC and DOH:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash or sanitize your hands often.
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid those who are at high risk (elderly, immune compromised).
- If you have any symptoms of the virus or have traveled to a high-risk area please take advantage of our many convenient mobile and internet banking channels.
Belen Railway Employees Credit Union
Here’s a list of local restaurants that have said they will remain open to offer carry-out, drive-thru and/or delivery service:
Big Mike’s Burgers & More (864-7918)
C&C Cafe (314-4619)
Casa de Pizza (864-3434)
Circle T – Main St. (864-4135)
Circle T – Reinken Ave. (864-2929)
Greg’s BBQ (250-5480)
Grounded Coffee Shop (864-6611)
HonduMex Restaurant (303-994-7594)
Hub City Brewing Co. (859-4064)
Jaramillo Vineyards (859-0684)
La Dos Gringas (569-8888)
Oasis Cafe (433-2182)
Panderia Belen Bakery (907-6361)
Penny’s Diner (864-9516)
Pete’s Cafe (864-4811)
Rita’s New Mexican Restaurant (864-0217)
Roadrunner Pit Stop (864-4541)
Rodriguez Mexican Food (415-3956)
Veguita Trading Post (385-9207)A&W
Long John Silver’s
Please support these businesses! They need us.